One more day to go but I think I survived. I really wasn't ready last week. I look back and even though I brought work home, I was pretty much useless. It's hard to get back into the groove of things... especially when you are weak and in pain. I'm still trying to handle my energy level while at work, but it's improved. I made sure to pack drink snacks. I will post what I made... since that was the whole point of me starting this blog! hahaha
PROGRESS:
Swelling: hmm.. it was 90% gone, but continues to shift around. Currently I feel it's worst today.
Sleep: terrible. I'm tired. I'm trying to avoid the Ambien. But I'm still having trouble sleeping and staying asleep.
Numbness: slowly regaining feeling which leads to slight burst of pain
Pain: see above. Taking more pain killers now than I did after the surgery
Finished!!
13 years ago
Glad you are feeling better at work. I need to go back in another week. I hope my swelling goes down more. I still look pretty funny and I work directly with people coming in for help at my office. I have so enjoyed being at home. I share with you the sleep problems. If I manage to fall asleep, its not long till I am up with the dry mouth and dry face. It is awful. I usually get up and just stay up.
ReplyDeleteTry to rest all you can. Going back to work is tough after being out with surgery. Hope you continue to do well. Oh' Thanks for the recipe. : )